The Graduate House of Representatives for Texas State University is looking for candidates who are willing to serve as members of the Graduate Student Events Advisory Subcommittee. This is a subcommittee of the Graduate House that acts as an advisory group for the planning of Graduate Student Appreciation Week, the 3MT competition, and other events. The subcommittee will meet 2-3 times in the fall semester and 2-3 times in the spring semester. By participating in this subcommittee, you will be providing a service to the university – and graduate students in particular – and will gain experience in planning university functions. Join us for a rewarding experience!
Candidates interested in applying for a seat on this committee should provide evidence of the following qualifications:
- Candidate is a currently enrolled graduate student, Masters or Doctoral, at Texas State.
- Candidate has an interest in graduate student events and initiatives.
- Candidate must be able to attend the subcommittee meetings.
- Candidate participates in, or has interest in participating in, one or more campus or community clubs or activities.
- Candidate is committed to serving for a term of at least one academic year.
If you have any questions regarding this committee and/or application, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to apply, click the button below. Application deadline is Sunday, November 5, 2017 at 11:59 pm.