Bobcats United: Semi-annual Roundtable
Roundtable is an event hosted by Student Government and has members from all the important services in attendance including President Trauth, the Provost, Transportation Services, University Police, Athletics, and many more. The purpose of Roundtable is for students to dialogue with prominent figures on campus over upcoming events or initiatives of the school or their department, as well as to answer all questions students may have.
This fall semester's guest list is as follows:
- Dr. Denise Trauth, Texas State University President
- Dr. Eugene Bourgeois, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Dr. Joanne Smith, Vice President for Student Affairs
- Dr. Margarita Arellano, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
- Ms. Nancy Nusbaum, Associate Vice President for Finance and Support Services and Planning
- Dr. Andrea Golato, Dean of the Graduate College
- Mr. Bryan Miller, Athletics Marketing Director
- Mr. Don Coryell, Assistant Athletics Director
- Ms. Shannon Fitzpatrick, Attorney for Students
- Mr. John Root, Auxiliary Services Director
- Mr. Chin-Hong Chua, Chartwells Resident District Manager
- Mr. Stephen Granados, Marketing Coordinator for Chartwells
- Ms. Stephanie Miller, Coordinator of Marketing and Programs for Transportation Services
- Ms. Margarita Pitti, Director of Shuttle Service
- Dr. Roseanne Proite, Director of Department and Housing Residential Life
- Dr. Emilio Carranco, Student Health Center Director
- Chief Joes Banales, University Police Department Director
- Dr. Gilda Garcia, Title IX Coordinator, Chief Diversity Officer, and Director of Equity and Access
Through the years....
Bobcats United: Fall 2016 Round Table
In 2016 the semi-annual Round Table event became part of the Bobcats United Town Hall Series. Pictures from the Bobcats United: Fall 2016 Roundtable can be seen below. More information on our Bobcats United series can be found here.