GRADUATE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
The House, or the Graduate House of Representatives, is a body of student government that represents graduate students at Texas State. The House consists of two Representatives from each academic college. Representatives are nominated by the Dean of each college.
Graduate House meetings are open to all graduate students on campus.
MISSION + VISION
To serve as the primary student government advocate for all graduate students at Texas State University by listening and acting transparently as a liaison between the students, the university, and surrounding communities.
We strive to do this by:
- maintaining collaborative relationships with faculty, administrators, and the communities in Round Rock and San Marcos.
- remedying graduate students' concerns to allow for their personal success
- preserving the rights of graduate students as outlined in Texas State University policies.
- serving graduate students with integrity, honor, and enthusiasm.
- providing needed services to the graduate community.