Graduate Student Events Subcommittee
The Graduate House Needs you for the Graduate House Subcommittee for Events! The purpose of this committee is to serve fellow graduate students along with Graduate House Members by planning, organizing, and working graduate student events. Participating in this subcommittee offers you a chance to provide a service to your fellow Bobcat Graduate Students, meet new and interesting people, as well as gain experience in planning student-hosted university functions.
- Current Enrollment in Masters or Doctoral Program
- Interest in planning, organizing, running campus events
- Candidate must be able to attend subcommittee meetings
- Candidate must commit to helping out with at least one event the committee plans
- Candidate participates in or has interest in one or more campus/community clubs or activities
- Candidate has the ability to serve for a term of one academic year
If you have any questions regarding this committee and/or application, please contact Regina Gillman at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to apply, click the button below. Applications are accepted throughout the year.