Bobcats United: Semi-annual Roundtable
THIS SEMESTERS ROUND TABLE WILL BE HELD:
OCTOBER 5TH, 2020 from 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Please RSVP by October 4th. The RSVP form can be found here
Roundtable is an event hosted by Student Government and has members from administrative and student services in attendance including President Trauth, the Provost, Transportation Services, University Police, Athletics, and many more. The purpose of Roundtable is for students to have a dialogue with prominent figures on campus over upcoming events or initiatives of the school or their department, as well as to address any questions students may have.
- Dr. Denise Trauth, Texas State University President
- Dr. Eugene Bourgeois, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Dr. Mary Ellen Cavitt, Interim Vice President for Student Affairs
- Dr. Vincent Morton, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
- Eric Algoe, Vice President for Finance and Support Services
- Dr. Andrea Golato, Dean for Graduate College
- Dr. Angelica Coronado, Director and Attorney for Students
- Kyle Estes, Interim Director of Department of Housing and Residential Life
- John Root, Director of Auxiliary Services
- Jake Spavital, Head Football Coach
- Jack Rahman, Director of LBJ Student Center
- Laurie Clouse, Chief of University Police
- Steven Granados, Director of Marketing for Chartwells
- Steven Herrera, Director of Transportation
Through the years....
Bobcats United: Fall 2016 Round Table
In 2016 the semi-annual Round Table event became part of the Bobcats United Town Hall Series. Pictures from the Bobcats United: Fall 2016 Roundtable can be seen below. More information on our Bobcats United series can be found here.