Spring 2019 Election Filing Form
If you are interested in running in the Spring 2019 elections, please complete the filing form below by January 25, 2019 at 5:00 PM.
Feedback Requested on a Draft Constitution
The Student Government Task Force would like feedback regarding proposed updates to the Constitution. Please follow the instructions below for submitting feedback.
All feedback will be reviewed and taken into consideration while finalizing the proposed Constitution.
The deadline for submission is Wednesday, January 2nd, 2019.
- Preferred method is through a Qualtrics form link for easier review. You will submit a new form for each comment. Form link: https://txstate.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6KfQVnDjJxuiGhf
- Alternatively, you may also compile your responses into a Word or PDF document and send as an attachment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line "SG Constitution Feedback".
Posted Monday, December 10, 2018
Meeting Times and Location:
Cabinet: Thursdays at 7:00 PM in UAC 275.
Senate: Mondays at 7:00 PM in the LBJ Teaching Theater.
House: Reference The House web pages.
Freshman Council: Mondays at 6:00 PM in LBJ 3-13.1.
Supreme Court: Every Second Monday of the Month in the LBJ 4-5.1.
All meetings are open to the public and we encourage students to attend the meetings to express their concerns and opinions with members of Student Government.
Senate Meeting Agenda
November 5th, 2018 Meeting
Student Government Senate Agenda
- Call to Order
- National Anthem
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Orders of the Day
- Approval of Minutes
- Guest Speakers
- Public Forum
- Cabinet Report
- Vice President’s Report
- President’s Report
- Old Business
- S. R. 2018-2019 – ‘Bob-Kittens Voter Registration Policy’
- S.R. 2018-2019 – ‘Campus Early Voting Policy’
- S.R. 2018-2019 – ‘A Resolution to Improve Campus Access and Awareness of Bobcats with Disabilities’
- New Business
- S. R. 2018-2019 – A Resolution for the Reworking of the Texas State Veterans Affairs Home Page