Student Government Scholarship
Student Government Scholarship Application Period
Typically, each year applications open in the spring semester no later than February 1st and close on the first Friday of March. The Student Government Scholarship, and many others, can be found on the Bobcat Online Scholarship Service (BOSS). If you have any questions please contact the Student Government Office at 512.245.1274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO GET TO THE STUDENT GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP:
- Upon logging into BOSS (Bobcat Online Scholarship Service), students will see open scholarships that they are eligible to apply for.*
- Click the Opportunity Tab.
- Click Recommended Scholarships.
- Click Student Government Scholarship and apply.
* You are encouraged to apply for the Recommended Scholarships (that have an Apply button) under the Opportunities tab. While you may appear initially eligible for a scholarship, your actual eligibility will be based on your answers to the supplemental questions for that scholarship.